Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Anyone bought bulk tobaccos from this site? Is there a good turn -over in their stock, i.e. was it fresh, or old and dry?

Never heard of 'em, Lord G. Do you mean Pipes & Cigars?

JT":q8o35suf said:
Never heard of 'em, Lord G. Do you mean Pipes & Cigars?
No, mate. Pipe and Leaf. They're in N. or S. Carolina. Well, were, it seems as of now. I am trying to get on their website since yesterday and the page is non existant. As well, their B & M is not listed anymore.
I hope they didn't shut down. :(

LG, their website has been down for a while now. It's been over 2 years since I've done business with them. I was satisfied with my 3 experiences with them, I just get better prices elsewhere.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":85ngyop2 said:
LG, their website has been down for a while now. It's been over 2 years since I've done business with them. I was satisfied with my 3 experiences with them, I just get better prices elsewhere.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I bought a few tins of McClelland's CC a few months back, but hadn't been on it since. Before yesterday, that is.

LG, thanks for the update. Thought they bit the dust, glad they are still in business :cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I just spoke with Phil at the B&M and they are open today. (919-469-4262) I've frequented the B&M many times and have bought tobacco there. It was always fresh and Phil (the owner) is a nice guy and seems to be honest. Being a local business I've never had cause to order anything online. I do know that a good amount of the business comes from online  customers. :)

AJ

I too have purchased tobacco from Phil, albeit just tinned blends. Pipe & Leaf is the online store front for Tobacconists of Cary.

Anyway, as AJ mentioned Phil is a stand-up guy and always ships promptly. Prices are reasonable too.

Phil is a great guy. Known him for years after he took over Tobacconist of Cary from Bill Lee. Helped a bit with restarting the pipe tobacco side of the business.