Burley Kick

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CipsterX

Reaction score
Been on a heavy Burley kick for a while and picked up some Mac Baren Burley today and it is awesome! I understand a lot of folks have trouble with Mac Barren tobaccos but they never bite for me.

CipsterX":ign43o9t said:
Been on a heavy Burley kick for a while and picked up some Mac Baren Burley today and it is awesome! I understand a lot of folks have trouble with Mac Barren tobaccos but they never bite for me.
Burley London Blend?

If that is what you are smoking, I like it too. It is one of the blends they are going to discontinue. You might want to include a few extra tins in the next order...

I hear good things about Solani so now I need to purchase some. Thank you fellas!

I'm an Old Joe Krantz guy myself. But perhaps that's not quite in the vein of burleys you're referencing. There's codger burleys then there's the true curmudgeon Old Joe Krantz.

Blackhorse":p41yiawu said:
Solani makes some good stuff. The Burley Flake is top drawer...but I think that the Silver Flake beats it. Of course, it's not a Burley blend, so doesn't count here.

4noggins":p41yiawu said:
An incredible blend of premium dark red and sweet Virginias from the "border belt", light yellow Virginia from South Carolina and dark-fired, spicy Kentucky. Slow burning and because no flavoring has been added, this blend has a real pipe tobacco taste.
Yummmmmy, have to look into that one.  :sunny: