"Button-Pipe"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georg_Franz

Reaction score
After I´ve restored a beutiful unfiltered Stanwell, i dropped it. It hit the floor with the "holm" (rail???).

I had to cut some wood away an to do some Sanding. At the End it looked ugly.... I decided to do a "Holm-Binding". I drilled out a Button and glued it to the pipe:

-> Everything fits fine and it´s back in the "Latakia-Rotation"

Greetings from Germany
Georg

Ha! Sweet repair brother. I wouldn’t have thought of that in a million years. Looks good too!

What an excellent idea, wouldn't that look amazing with some of the old fashioned metal buttons with textured edges. ;)

Kirk Fitzgerald":ghn2k0ii said:
What an excellent idea, wouldn't that look amazing with some of the old fashioned metal buttons with textured edges. ;)
Sure ist would. But i already spent half an Hour looking for the one that fits.... I had to try about 60 Buttons, and after 10 Buttons all of them start to look the same :)

Harlock999":442yw1oh said:
Are all of your shirts now missing one button? :D
Unless he's not as smart as we thought, in which case he has 10 shirts missing 6 buttons. :p

George Kaplan":a4njdqyd said:
Harlock999":a4njdqyd said:
Are all of your shirts now missing one button? :D
Unless he's not as smart as we thought, in which case he has 10 shirts missing 6 buttons. :p
Smoking with a loose Mouthpiece is shit, but Smoking without Buttons on your shirt is no Problem!
:D

Georg_Franz":zv0tfjkc said:
Smoking with a loose Mouthpiece is shit, but Smoking without Buttons on your shirt is no Problem!
:D
:lol: :cheers:

8)