Buying Presents for Pipe Smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefoolish

Reaction score
For our loved ones who don't smoke a pipe and may not even understand out obsession, this might be a challenging task. That is why I wrote a little guide for you sewer Dwellers to share with them. It covers the basics and I hope they will find it helpful, and that you will enjoy the fruits of their greater understanding!

Check out the guide here.

Happy Holidays to all.

Short, well written, entertaining and to the point! It think it will be very useful for the non-pipe smoking present giver!

Let’s start handing them out to every one of them we know!

That was great. Gees It almost brought a tear to my eye.
Now where do I find someone that'll buy me something?

My suggestion would be for you to shop for a giver. I'd start trolling Match.com or some similar service and look for 80 y/o ladies who clearly don't have enough to do to stay busy, and make romantic overtures. Then, on meeting one, do the lovely things with your eyes for which you are so deservedly famous.

You see, as you well know, you have to give to get, so give a little:).

Oh, you know of my eyes or are you just trying to flatter me.
I'll giver a try, I hope they don't run to fast, I cant go much faster then quick snail with this walker.

Very well written and quite the guide for the uninformed buyer! I've copied a link to your blog post on Facebook in the hopes that someone might take your advice. ;)

Thank you all for the very kind words. I happen to know that my future in-laws got me a pipe for Christmas. I'm not sure what it is, but I know I will love it!

As many probably know, Pipes and Cigars has been sending out beautiful Calender catalogs with cupon codes. A subtle hint would be to circle the pipes and baccys we like with a red marker and hang the calenders in our man caves. You're a sly devil Scotty :D