C&D Delivery time?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FibberMcGee

Reaction score
I usually order all of my tobacco from various online retailers, but today I order a sampler directly from C&D. Has anyone ordered tobacco directly from them? And how long does it usually take to ship?

I've ordered from them in the past- can't remember exactly how long it took to get my order. I'd guess it was 4-5 days. I thought they were great to deal with and would order direct again.

I live in NC which is where C&D is located so I usually receive an order from them in 1-2 days.

About a week for me. But I know they will be going to Chicago soon and they are in full production for the show. Could be that it may take a day or two longer at the moment.

Carlos":utx4hgy3 said:
About a week for me. But I know they will be going to Chicago soon and they are in full production for the show. Could be that it may take a day or two longer at the moment.
Good point Carlos!

Justpipes":n17qgiwd said:
Carlos":n17qgiwd said:
Good point Carlos!
I don't know if they produce a new blend for the show every year, but they are working on one for this year. I'll leave the details to their announcement.

I thought I had read some time ago that C&D were going to stop selling it's products directly out of respect for etailers and vendors who sell it's products... perhaps the thinking has changed. The problem with such a policy is that I doubt if there is any vendor who could possibly have all C&D products in stock.

I just got my sampler today. Three days in transit. not bad at all.

I got Yorktown

Ridin' the Raid

Haunted Bookshop (I have no idea why, I normally don't care for burley very much, I'll give it a try though)

Merlin's Choice

Winchester

let us know how they were. I enjoy my C&D DaVinci blend a lot.

FibberMcGee":cyi6y1cu said:
I usually order all of my tobacco from various online retailers, but today I order a sampler directly from C&D. Has anyone ordered tobacco directly from them? And how long does it usually take to ship?
They seem to ship very fast - USPS Priority. I've always been happy with their shipping.

Slow Puffs":ddoocpjk said:
I thought I had read some time ago that C&D were going to stop selling it's products directly out of respect for etailers and vendors who sell it's products... perhaps the thinking has changed. The problem with such a policy is that I doubt if there is any vendor who could possibly have all C&D products in stock.
Paul, I believe the incentive to purchase from etailers and venders is that their prices are usually lower than purchasing from C&D direct but obviously with as many blends as they produce most venders can't stock them all, so they offer them direct.