C&D's Star of the East Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leather and Montreal smoked meat, sour, sweaty, fecal, Bikram yoga-bum smell, smell-my-finger-games, and unsanitary bedroom practices perhaps even erotic.,,,????

that's one helluva tobacco review,,,we're still talking tobacco right???,,,I feel like I need a shower,,,,

LMAO!!!
Loved the review!
Quite possibly the most "original" tobacco review I have ever read!

Check out my Sam Gawith FVF review on tobacco reviews.com. It is the result of too much technical writing in my younger days. I wrote the manual for the machine that manufactures flashlight batteries. Even the guys that run it and maintain it aren't exactly sure how it works "entirely".

This has to be among the most disturbing tobacco reviews I have ever read. You simply must post it on TR.

Kapnismologist":17zst49s said:
This has to be among the most disturbing tobacco reviews I have ever read. You simply must post it on TR.
Awww, c'mon. I'm just having some fun. Honest fun, too. It's a sexy tobacco in a downtown back alley kinda way. I actually noticed how under-reviewed it was on TR and so I decided to shout about it. Should I write a letter of apology to Craig Tarler?

Craig probably couldn't read your apology due to the tears in his eyes from laughing so damn hard :lol!: :pipe: FTRPLT

beaupipe":8wo54wbs said:
Kapnismologist":8wo54wbs said:
Awww, c'mon. I'm just having some fun. Honest fun, too. It's a sexy tobacco in a downtown back alley kinda way. I actually noticed how under-reviewed it was on TR and so I decided to shout about it. Should I write a letter of apology to Craig Tarler?
Apologize, certainly not. Continue to review, yes. I hope to find a way to work "Bikram yoga-bum" into polite conversation this week, hopefully about tobacco (although it may be tough given that hyper-sweaty yoga studios are relatively scarce in my parts). Cheers!

I'm working through a tin of this right now and the descriptions are perfect. There is no other way to more effectively communicate the experience, Penzance from the wrong side of the tracks after a long August day and night of debachury.

Well said Brother.

the macdonald":q7dckt3n said:
Penzance from the wrong side of the tracks after a long August day and night of debachury.
LOL. When is someone going to start the 'Tobacco that smells like things you probably shouldn't have done' thread?