C.O.R.P.S. Expo, Oct 1,2,3.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:affraid: That's only an hour and a half from my apartment!

:cheers:

I think I know what I'm gonna do in a few weeks. :D

I'm going down on Saturday. Let me know what day you are going, maybe we can have a pipe and a chat :)

edited to add: I see that you are in Hampton, my bro in law is in school down there.

RB-5":nj8nhxa0 said:
Any tips will be appreciated.
In the past, the CORPS show has been great and I expect it will be no different this year. If you like to live recklessly, take plenty of cash and credit cards....or if you're more sensible, put a $ limit on the amount you plan to spend ahead of time. :lol:

Jim

Ol'Dawg":humw8d2f said:
RB-5":humw8d2f said:
Any tips will be appreciated.
In the past, the CORPS show has been great and I expect it will be no different this year. If you like to live recklessly, take plenty of cash and credit cards....or if you're more sensible, put a $ limit on the amount you plan to spend ahead of time. :lol:

Jim
That is excellent advice. Thank you

The Richmond show is the best one going, imo. Not the biggest in table count and attendance, but in quality of the experience.

Definitely go if you have the chance. Get a room and stay a night or two if possible. Browsing the tables is the LEAST of the fun stuff. The real enjoyment comes from all the lounge, restaurant, hospitality room, and "bed spread shopping" that SURROUNDS the event.

LL":xmqrvg65 said:
The Richmond show is the best one going, imo. Not the biggest in table count and attendance, but in quality of the experience.

Definitely go if you have the chance. Get a room and stay a night or two if possible. Browsing the tables is the LEAST of the fun stuff. The real enjoyment comes from all the lounge, restaurant, hospitality room, and "bed spread shopping" that SURROUNDS the event.
Alas...my schedule is such that I will only be attending on Saturday. I do plan on purchasing my second ever pipe, so that is exciting. Maybe a couple tins to start a small cellar.

I am planning to be there this year. What do you say Tall One!