California bill to ban internet tobacco sales

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booooo.  :evil: 

I wrote my congressman from Arizona a few years back to protest some proposed anti smoking bill. Now I'm on his mailing list and regularly receive noticies about his crusade for a smoke-free Arizona. He definitely took my input to heart.

MisterE":vda9ysd1 said:

I wrote my congressman from Arizona a few years back to protest some proposed anti smoking bill. Now I'm on his mailing list and regularly receive noticies about his crusade for a smoke-free Arizona. He definitely took my input to heart.
I had a similar experience with my Senator.... The epitome of frustrating situations.  :x 

Ocelot55":7dpxqoe0 said:
MisterE":7dpxqoe0 said:

I had a similar experience with my Senator.... The epitome of frustrating situations.  :x 
Same here. The first mention of the word "tobacco" and they start parroting the usual propaganda sold to them by the antis. It's always "for the children".

This asshat from CA is only one of a bunch of self-serving politicians that want to restrict and control everyone's lives with the ultimate  purpose of fattening of their own coffers and kickbacks.

Make no mistake and have no doubt about it, if it doesn't happen through his efforts it will through someone else. The stage has been set, and most of the sheeple will fall into line because after all it's "for the children".

Build your cellars now. The day is coming.

NO Cheers,

RR

It's people like this that made me a hermit.
guntohead.gif

Thanks for the post PD. I tried to send an email to this AH but it did not go through since I am not in his district.

"I am not political. Your effort to ban internet sales of tobacco, AB 1500, will make me contribute to your opponent's campaign next election. "

This is the only leverage we have ...Money. The rest of you BOB who live in CA should follow through also. I am going to call his office tomorrow.

916 319 2007

I made the call to Rpt Dickerson. I let them know that I will contribute money to his next opponent. I urge others in Kalifornia to do the same.

:evil: 

Brewdude":t5dvdagz said:
Ocelot55":t5dvdagz said:
MisterE":t5dvdagz said:

Same here. The first mention of the word "tobacco" and they start parroting the usual propaganda sold to them by the antis. It's always "for the children".

This asshat from CA is only one of a bunch of self-serving politicians that want to restrict and control everyone's lives with the ultimate  purpose of fattening of their own coffers and kickbacks.

Make no mistake and have no doubt about it, if it doesn't happen through his efforts it will through someone else. The stage has been set, and most of the sheeple will fall into line because after all it's "for the children".

Build your cellars now. The day is coming.

NO Cheers,

RR
Concur. I'm cellaring good tobacco as fast as I can grab it with my fat little sausage-like fingers!

California laws SUCK!

Best Regards,

Yet another reason to wonder if the place is run by nuts. They call themselves free spirited liberals------BULL SHIT they are a bunch of self serving NAZIS who think they know what is best for everyone. It is not only in California and in Arizona and New York It is a country wide calamity! The worst part of it is ----We ELECT them. Another reason why sensible people should vote. Hate to say it but We are slowly being devoured by the vermin that we have spawned.
And yes I am a Kentucky HICK and I live in the woods but I didn't just fall off the tater wagon either!!

I've sent my thoughts via e-mail to all of my government (state and Federal) reps. Kept some notes on their answers. Majority answer seemed something canned even if they dealt with my question/opinion. Some reps put me on their mailing list to tell me what ever great program(s) they were endorsing. This has helped me immensely in making up my mind on who I do NOT want to vote for/who I want to vote against. Better than reading a newspaper or watching the news.. "Condemned by their own words"!

I am with you on that bosun 1, I too question my reps and never get very satisfactory answers. It is a better way to choose for sure. Most of the media is skewed one way or the other. Hands get into pockets easily in politics

Why is tobacco so evil and pot is OK? (At least in Washington.)

Don't you know they're doing it for you because you're too stupid to make your own decisions!!!!