Can someone help me?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosecop

Reaction score
I must of spent an entire 15 minutes looking for an answer on this hear forum, which you know in this social media world is an hour. but...I dont know where to post this, being really old at 58 years of age...now to the question.. what is the difference between the sent box and the out box???.. if something is in my out box but I dont see it in my sent box has it been sent...? why do we need 2 boxes?? will I get 20 answers or 2 answers, with 18 saying I need to read up on this hear computer stuff? :no: 

The outbox is for sent messages that have not been read. Once they have been read, they will move into the sent box.

What Joshoowah said ...

Think of the Out Box as you giving a letter to the post office for delivery to a friend ... after the mailman makes the delivery and your friend has the letter, your copy is filed in your Sent Box ...

SteveS":25afiunz said:
What Joshoowah said ...

Think of the Out Box as you giving a letter to the post office for delivery to a friend ... after the mailman makes the delivery and your friend has the letter, your copy is filed in your Sent Box ...
The neat thing about the sent box is that your message isn't quite final when it sits there, meaning that as long as your message is in the sent box "out for delivery", you can still call the post man back so to speak to make changes to your message if needed.

I've gone back in to sent messages to add things I've forgotten and so on, and find it useful.

You may never need that, but just in case, it's there.