cant wait for the day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylaw13

Reaction score
the last of my grandfathers pipes still in my father safe keeping. i dont get these yet but i cant wait till i do! an old pair of Mastercraft meerschaums! i had to sneak the photos even! i know they havent been smoked for at least 20 years. well just wanted to share and thanks for looking!

P.s. i cant believe it was only $6 to replace one back in the day!

temporary_zps76f64c2d.jpg
temporary_zps48b15775.jpg
temporary_zps034f8d80.jpg
temporary_zps7e6d6cfb.jpg

I love smoking my grandfather's pipes, it lends a feeling of lost connection to him.

Fatman":uiak9o4x said:
I love smoking my grandfather's pipes, it lends a feeling of lost connection to him.
I feel the same way about them, since I've started the pipe I've had a decent amount of people who knew him keep saying I remind them of him, which it kind of a tear jerker. As for the meers since I'm not even supposed to touch them and I'm not much of a cigar smoker I've have just came up with that I'll get some very nice special tobac (suggestions welcome) and propose my father and I smoke them together in celebration of my first child in dec/jan.