cao/dan tobacco are they still going to sell it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertw1249

Reaction score
hi all to day when i was ordering some boswell tobaccos i was talking to dan boswell he was saying that cao/dan tobacco is going to stop saling pipe tobacco but i call smokingpipe and they said they are still going sale it has any one heard any thing about this thanks

I've been emailing smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com about bulk Dan products (devil's holiday and blue note) and they both reply that they are due to restock next week. Of course they have been saying that for two weeks.

robertw1249":9klrvytk said:
hi all to day when i was ordering some boswell tobaccos i was talking to dan boswell he was saying that cao/dan tobacco is going to stop saling pipe tobacco but i call smokingpipe and they said they are still going sale it has any one heard any thing about this thanks
I hope not.
I better get a few more pounds of Hamborger Veermaster before it's gone.

EJinVA":x1xw1inh said:
I've been emailing smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com about bulk Dan products (devil's holiday and blue note) and they both reply that they are due to restock next week. Of course they have been saying that for two weeks.
yeah i did not know that smokingpipes had bulk on devils holiday and blue note

Hermit":iip687u3 said:
robertw1249":iip687u3 said:
I hope not.
I better get a few more pounds of Hamborger Veermaster before it's gone.
so do i when i was talking to dan at boswells he said they where going to stop saling it i just started smoking devils holiday and i really like it i all so want tot try blue note to i dont know let hope for the best

robertw1249":jkldqvt0 said:
EJinVA":jkldqvt0 said:
They said in an email they were planning on carrying them in a 16oz tin on a trial basis.

EJinVA":zjpskkl6 said:
robertw1249":zjpskkl6 said:
EJinVA":zjpskkl6 said:
They said in an email they were planning on carrying them in a 16oz tin on a trial basis.
hi EJ did they give you any prices on the 16oz tins

Robert,
No prices, they keep saying that it'll be up on the web site any day now.
Hey I was thinking. Maybe they (the distruibuter)told Boswell they were not offering Dan Tobacco any more but maybe someone (the distributer?) was confused. Maybe they are not carrying the bulk bags & maybe they are just going to offer it in 50 gm and 16oz tins. That's my theory (my hope).

EJinVA":byjruutd said:
Robert,
No prices, they keep saying that it'll be up on the web site any day now.
Hey I was thinking. Maybe they (the distruibuter)told Boswell they were not offering Dan Tobacco any more but maybe someone (the distributer?) was confused. Maybe they are not carrying the bulk bags & maybe they are just going to offer it in 50 gm and 16oz tins. That's my theory (my hope).
yeah when i talk to dan he said that he could not get any more in 50gm tins or 16oz tins so im hoping he wrong

EJinVA said:
Still nothing on smokingpipes or pipesandcigars.[/quot

EJ www.cupojoes.com has blue note and devils holiday in stock for 35.99 not the cheapist but they do have some left

Picked up a pound of Hamborger Veermaster last night.
I was gonna get three; I got the last one they (Mars) had.
I hope that doesn't mean anything.

Hermit":5drl5t5j said:
Picked up a pound of Hamborger Veermaster last night.
I was gonna get three; I got the last one they (Mars) had.
I hope that doesn't mean anything.
i picked up the last pound of devils holiday from mars the other day i should be getting this week end

I've noticed a bunch of online sellers out of bulk stock from Sam Gawith, Stokkebye, Dan/CAO, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Maybe they were waiting on the FDA bill that just passed?

EJinVA":o6oi279c said:
I've noticed a bunch of online sellers out of bulk stock from Sam Gawith, Stokkebye, Dan/CAO, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Maybe they were waiting on the FDA bill that just passed?
i know smokingpipes is out of stokkebye stuff