Carlos has a birthday!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Happy birthday Carlos!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well, in a few more hours anyhow. I'll be at work then, so happy birthday now :)

Play sumthin nice on that new digital music thang you put together and celebrate 8)

Okay so mine will be a bit preemptive too since I will most likely be in bed. Happy Birthday Carlos, enjoy a relaxing bowl in celebration of another year.

Forget about the past, you can't change it.
Forget about the future, you can't predict it.
Forget about the present, I didn't get you one

Happy birthday Carlos and many more

Shoot, I miss all the fun 'round here. Hope you had/continue to have the best of everything, Carlos!

All day has been a cluster around here. But we did go out and had a great burger at O'Charlies. I took today off and have been doing some vinyl record recording. But this one song has been stuck in my head all day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RvV3nn_de2k" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Birthday my friend! Glad you had a good day. Make sure you get a nice smoke in!!!
Zach!