Castello Sea Rock 'Dachshund' Tomato

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it this one? Rather ambitiously priced at $480.25?

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/castello/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=233685

Full disclosure - I've never owned a Castello but have lusted over some of them, including and especially some their Sea Rock models. And SP seems to have put some of them on special price. And while they might be fine smoking machines that price is far beyond my modest means.

That's not to say anything negative about what you or anyone else can spend on a pipe. If one has the coin and can afford it, well then why not?

If it grabs ya bro, go for it.

Cheers,

RR

Yup Rande, sure is!!!

But, Adam is a Dr now and can afford it. Good for you Adam!! Call Smokingpipes pipes and ask Chip from customer service for a better price. Then pull the trigger, good luck. He's also a pipe smoker and a nice guy too also deal with.

PS
Forgot too mention, that is a stunning pipe.... :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Definitely can't afford this one -- student loan repayment has made sure of that. It was just a nice looking pipe, and I really like the dachshund theme in the silver work. Maybe I'll come across this as an estate in a few years down the road

I'm a lover of dachshunds and it's the only dogs I keep. Also, I've never owned a Castello. So I've been looking at this pipe with tears in my eyes. I can't afford it. I just can't do it........but I've decided to pull the trigger right now.

Thank goodness, when I opened the link to place my order, it was GONE!

SpeedyPete":y29ddmot said:
I'm a lover of dachshunds and it's  the only dogs I keep. Also, I've never owned a Castello. So I've been looking at this pipe with tears in my eyes. I can't afford it. I just can't do it........but I've decided to pull the trigger right now.

Close one, Pete--I know the feeling! Congratulations! (I think.)

Richard Burley":oao944qa said:
SpeedyPete":oao944qa said:
I'm a lover of dachshunds and it's  the only dogs I keep. Also, I've never owned a Castello. So I've been looking at this pipe with tears in my eyes. I can't afford it. I just can't do it........but I've decided to pull the trigger right now.

Close one, Pete--I know the feeling! Congratulations! (I think.)
:D :D :cheers: