cause for concern?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pietru

Reaction score
Pipe is Quandale, tobacco is MacB's Navy Flake.

I only started the hobby a weekish ago, but I've already bought and sampled quite a few kinds of tobacco (it's kept me away from cigarettes, but yes, a little OTT, I know).

The one I most enjoy has been MB's Navy Flake - the Quandale hasn't had any other tobacco in it yet. Smoking this has a really calming effect on me, and I'm smoking several bowls a day.

I hoped you guys might recommend something similar, or interestingly related. The only other tobacco I bought and quite enjoyed was Ashton's Consummate Gent.

I live in Malta and we have a very limited selection of pipe tobacco available, and so I'll be ordering something (and probably have to face all the fun of customs).

So... recommendations would be very much appreciated!

If you have a source over there for McClelland's tobacco's , they blend/mix some of the nicest Va blends which you may find to be to your liking. I highly recomend their Engish/Balkan blends as well if you want to go in that direction. Take a look at what they have to offer and give 'em a try. :p

Pietru":ucumz8vx said:
I live in Malta and we have a very limited selection of pipe tobacco available, and so I'll be ordering something (and probably have to face all the fun of customs).

So... recommendations would be very much appreciated!
Just for Him has an enormous selection of tobaccos, including McClelland blends.

www.justforhim.com