cavendish recommendations

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruins

Reaction score
on a whim, i bought some Butera Tin - Sweet Cavendish because i'd never had a straight cavendish. turns out i love it. wondered if there were any BoB's who are also straight cavendish fans and could recommend some 'must have' blends i should also try. thanks!

MacBaren Club blend bro,
Medallions, VA with a black cavendish core!!! good stuff!

pipetongue1":dy57boko said:
Remember cavandish is a process not a type of tobacco, Ken :tongue:
This I know!!!! but the manufacturers often neglect to tell us what is in it, I know VA is the most popular????? is it????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

This I know!!!! but the manufacturers often neglect to tell us what is in it, I know VA is the most popular????? is it?????
It depends as far as I know Cornell and diehl uses red virginia cavendish for their non aromatic and and burley cavendish for their aromatic, Maryland is another popular choice type of tobacco use for cavendish.

as far as butera, this is the listing: A unique blend of bright red and orange Virginias, with equal measures of toasted black Green River whole leaf, all cut and spun to ribbon form.

sounds yummy, doesn't it? well, it is.

so i guess what you're saying ken, is cavendish could be done to anything and i should check my ingredient labels. (i've smoked enough horse puckie, and with shipping charges what they are, i don't want to order any more!)