Cavicchi B*lbo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipedirector

Reaction score
C_R4.gif

band_3.gif

Another fellow pipe smoker I know has one of these, but is made by Ser Jacopo.

Anyway, attractive shape with the LOTR silver elvish writing on it makes for an interesting piece...

Can't say I'm thinking about buying one, but if I received it as a Xmas gift...? Sure. :santa:

Matt

Tried bidding on a sandblasted version of this (LOTR) pipe once, but didn't win. Don't own any Ser Jacopo pipes...yet.

That's a really good looking pipe. I have a few Cavicchi's and in my opinion his pipes are the best they're well made with easy draw and every one of mine smokes great. If you decide that Santa wants you to receive this pipe for Xmas, I believe this will be a very treasured present.
Bob H

Harlock999":qi4z4zzt said:
Tried bidding on a sandblasted version of this (LOTR) pipe once, but didn't win. Don't own any Ser Jacopo pipes...yet.
They are really good well made Italian Smokers, I have 3 they rock bro!!!
You should get one next bro!!!

He probably drills the best engineered full-bents in the business.

Get it while it's still available.

Joseph76":v78y0ywn said:
He probably drills the best engineered full-bents in the business.

Get it while it's still available.
Hey J!
I agree, I have a huge big ass Oom Paul Billiard and it still does my head how he drilled that thing, it defies all logic!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":dy67eq30 said:
...I have a huge big ass Oom Paul Billiard and it still does my head how he drilled that thing, it defies all logic!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Perhaps he uses a curving drill bit like Brebbia does?

Buddy

Buddy Springman":rpn7n3ir said:
Piet Binsbergen":rpn7n3ir said:
...I have a huge big ass Oom Paul Billiard and it still does my head how he drilled that thing, it defies all logic!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Buddy
Hey buddy, he must do, I would really like to see the process in action tho', mind bending stuff that must be!!!!!

Hijacking a little, but have you guys seen Uwe Jopp's pipes? "The ultimate bow drilling" say the salesman. Huge bends, generous chunks of wood and they're not that expensive. Not cheap, either. I ain't ordering one, by the way. I was just thinking about his stuff when I read here about logic-defying drilling.

http://www.pfeifenkonsulat.at/shop/index.php?k=338

beaupipe":rsqfvky4 said:
Hijacking a little, but have you guys seen Uwe Jopp's pipes? "The ultimate bow drilling" say the salesman. Huge bends, generous chunks of wood and they're not that expensive. Not cheap, either. I ain't ordering one, by the way. I was just thinking about his stuff when I read here about logic-defying drilling.

http://www.pfeifenkonsulat.at/shop/index.php?k=338
Thanks for the link Bud!

Piet Binsbergen":0mon7yth said:
Buddy Springman":0mon7yth said:
Piet Binsbergen":0mon7yth said:

Buddy
Hey buddy, he must do, I would really like to see the process in action tho', mind bending stuff that must be!!!!!
Check out curved drill bits

Buddy