Celius Pawn

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another stunner bro!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
How many pipes do you own bud, if I may ask???

you and i have similar tastes in pipes, brother. and little wooden men. but not offices. no, no...

How many pipes you ask? Not nearly enough! (less than 30...I think)

Gorgeous pipe, brother Harlock!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Another beautiful piece of wood to your collection. Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

Have to admit that I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet. For health reasons and due to time constraints, I only smoke once or twice a week. Sometimes I'll wait for the right time to try out a particular pipe, when I know I'll have enough time to enjoy it with the right blend. So far, the right opportunity hasn't come along yet for the Celius, but I hope to burn some tobacco in it real soon!

Brother H... I admire your self discipline and restraint! When I get a pipe, I can hardly make myself wait long enough to wipe the shipping dust off of it before I stuff it and smoke it!!!

Robert

Well, I finally got an opportunity to really try out this pipe, and what a revelation! I packed some Orlik Golden Sliced in it, and it smokes really nicely! It's light and the stem is very comfortable. I had never tried Orlik before, and I think it is a new favorite, especially in this Celius. It's really been a truly satisfying experience.

Nice to hear that you've found a couple of "new" good friends, brother H!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Thanks Beebiz! What made it even better was that I kept chanting my new mantra: "Greed is the Enemy, Greed is the Enemy..." over and over, and it worked. I took it nice and slow, tried to avoid turning it into a "how long can I keep this pipe lit without re-lighting" contest, and just enjoyed it. The Orlik just tasted great in that old Danish briar! :cheers:

Harlock999":egr45q8a said:
Thanks Beebiz! What made it even better was that I kept chanting my new mantra: "Greed is the Enemy, Greed is the Enemy..." over and over, and it worked. I took it nice and slow, tried to avoid turning it into a "how long can I keep this pipe lit without re-lighting" contest, and just enjoyed it. The Orlik just tasted great in that old Danish briar! :cheers:
I may have to borrow that mantra!! ;) You don't have it copyrighted, do you??? If so, just let me know where to send the royalties!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

When you start sensing incipient tongue bite (which is around the same point you can feel the bowl starting to get past warm), just put it down until it's as cool to the touch as one of other other pipes is. Wanting to resume before it's ready is greed. Greed is the enemy.

Send the royalties to Yak, these are his words of advice! (From the Tobacco Reviews, smoking the dottle thread)

The pipe is very nice, I do like it a lot. Also the Golden Slice is a very nice tobacco. I have some and enjoy it a good bit.

Skip