Cellar after a year

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derlict311

Reaction score
Here's my little collection of baccy beauties!

yLJsp.jpg

I see what you're trying to do. You need to upload the image before you can post it.

It should look like:
Code:
[img]www.image.com/image.jpg[/img]
Go to www.imgur.com and click upload from computer. Copy the code the looks like the above and paste it in your opening post.

Nice cellar there.

Glad to see that you've invested in some "Smoking Kills." That's a good mixture. :p

Seriously though, some great choices you have there, most of which will age nicely. :D

Nice stash brother, congrats. May PAD/TAD make you double every year. :twisted:

Nice bunch a bac ! You need MORE Oriental 14 and that Luxury Balkan 957 is a sleeper. Not one of the "approved" blenders here but it is a TRUE Balkan and a VERY GOOD one st that! Where and when did you get that Dunhill 3 Year Matured Virginia? They haven't made that in years !!
PS could you resize your next pics so that the whole thing fits on a 21" monitor without scrolling side / side? :p )

monbla256":p0fpfnaa said:
Nice bunch a bac ! You need MORE Oriental 14 and that Luxury Balkan 957 is a sleeper. Not one of the "approved" blenders here but it is a TRUE Balkan and a VERY GOOD one st that! Where and when did you get that Dunhill 3 Year Matured Virginia? They haven't made that in years !!
PS could you resize your next pics so that the whole thing fits on a 21" monitor without scrolling side / side? :p )
Done

monbla256":82qz31r4 said:
That three year aged Virginia tin was a gift from a friend who worked at a pipe shop. He also gave me some Davidoff Scottish Mixture and old pouched Balkan Sobraine. I read the TYAV has a berry topping so I'm thinking about a trade for something comparable.