Cellar update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate560

Reaction score

Added a few things over the last 2 weeks-4lbs best brn flake-3lbs 2015-7 100g tins blackwoods flake- 5 50g tins wessex campaign dark flake- 3 reiner golden flake- 3 beacon-10 tins each Mccraines red flake and red ribbon. My wife said im just about finished guess she wont know about the rattrays that will be here next week.

great looking cellar.....im working on mine...have a ways to go to get where you are at...Rick

This makes me just sick!!! Here I am, scrimping for pouches of OTCs and here you are rubbing your cellar worthy of the gods themselves into my face?!?! Well sir I just have one thing to say!........What do you do for work, sell gem encrusted, gold covered ivory tusks!!??? And can you get me a job? Maybe then I can start hoarding tobacco too. I can see it now, me swimming in pools of great baccy, like uncle Scrooge from Ducktales. Seriously though, very very nice. :affraid:

Now that is a stash. My only real issue is the absence of any kind of sleeping quarters.

P.S. I've already sublet the apartment and am moving in! :joker:

Very nice looking cellar you look like you're good to go for a long time! :D

how long have you been hoarding? i could probably fit all my tins in a shoebox and my bulk is about 2# right now... and i thought i was doing GOOD