Changing a Flilnt

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipelighters

Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently changed the flint in my IMCO G77R. Since I couldn't find anything on the web showing me how to do it, I made a post about it. Thought I would share it in case anyone else had an IMCO. Hope y'all find it helpful.

Changing a Flint

PipeLighters

Seriously dude, stop it. Seven of your nine posts are shameless plugs to your blog. If you want to contribute to the forum please do so, but stop trying to increase your traffic at our expense.

This forum shouldn't be used as the front door to your blog. If you have something to contribute to this forum (other than a link to your blog) feel free, we're all ears and welcome information, opinions, and observations. You've provided your link more than enough for interested parties to bookmark and participate if desired. Any questions, complaints, or responses please PM me or one of the other mods with your concerns. Thanks, Mark.

No_Spam.jpg

Dave_In_Philly":tefd5chp said:
Seriously dude, stop it. Seven of your nine posts are shameless plugs to your blog. If you want to contribute to the forum please do so, but stop trying to increase your traffic at our expense.
X2

Be a member if you are going to be here. Stop plugging your blog at every step you take. Contribute something that isn't from your blog for a change or GTFO.