Cheap but functional Pipe Rest that look nice.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CygnusXII

Reaction score
I just thought I'd mention this as an option. I use them around the house all the time. I pick mine up at the local Asian Food Market, but you can buy them very cheaply from Amazon.

What is this Wonderful Pipe rest you ask? Well it is as Simple as 1,2,3. A Japanese styled spoon. They are easily cleaned. Damn near Indestructable, and best of all very, very cheap to buy.

http://www.amazon.com/Asian-Red-Black-Soup-Spoons/dp/B001D22QM4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334981784&sr=8-1

I hope you guys appreciate it, and give them a try. They work for anything from a Billiard to a Full Bent Nose Warmer.

I took a couple of quick pics with my phone. Quality is OK. Please overlook the Cats, as soon as I tried taking the pictures, they decided to get in on the act.

That's an S&R Bulldog from the Early 80's BTW. Pretty sweet! :p

R5nl0.jpg

EgYqt.jpg

Good find on those! If you glued a few of 'em in a half-circle on a nice piece of flat, sanded and stained wood, you'd have a cheap, nice rack, too!

8)

Brilliant!

I'm gonna do what Kyle said and grab a nice chunk of... Well, something and epoxy those puppies as I'm in dire need of more pipe racks and stands. I'll take a look while grocery shopping tonight.

Thanks for the word Big Bird!

very clever! I am tempted to make my own rack, something unusual cool and unique. Man you guys come up with some good ideas!!! This can be a fun project for me to work on. Thanks Brothers.