Cheap, no good, sorry piece of junk!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Young briar fan

Reaction score
Anyone ever had a pipe that no matter what you load into it, it smokes like a turd full of tobacco. It was given to me so I don't feel that I should toss it across the motel parking lot. It has no label on it so I assume it's a basket briar. I really want to like it but I just can't. I guess I'll give it to my 7 and 8 year olds to put in a snow man.

Very sad, Sorry it failed you.

The snowman idea works for me.

If it was given to you, polish it up and set it somewhere in the house in plain sight. Then forget about it. It will be there when the person who gave it to you comes over. Then you can say that you smoke it so much that you’re forced to give it a rest!

I feel bad laughing at this post but you crack me up...I like the snow man idea myself :)

Don't feel bad. I'm laughing now myself. I work out of town and thought instead of smoking my cob all day everyday I'd treat myself to one of my briars. It's sitting on top of a motel fridge now. I guess I'm so cheap I keep thinking about the 3/4 bowl laying out on the side walk. I asked my wife if she'd bring me my Peterson bulldog. She asked if I'd drive three hours one way to bring her a different purse. I told her a purse is a purse!!!

Yes. I have one, but it is an expensive sorry piece of junk. Made by a renown Canadian pipe maker. That is to show that expensive pipes can be crap, too.

Wet Dottle":tzb7u164 said:
Yes. I have one, but it is an expensive sorry piece of junk. Made by a renown Canadian pipe maker. That is to show that expensive pipes can be crap, too.
Time to take out the Dremel tool and go "Frankenstien"

Young briar fan":gt35je8b said:
Anyone ever had a pipe that no matter what you load into it, it smokes like a turd full of tobacco.... put in a snow man.
You'd put that in a poor defenseless snowman? I guess I have to ask, put it where?

Yes, I too have a pipe that has either been soaked in feces or is made of them. It's going to be a lump of coal in someone's stocking this year, and I am going to laugh when he tries to tame it. I've already swabbed it out and buffed it. They say you can't polish a t***, but this one looks pretty nice. Only 89 days till Christmas.

WaydeG":kmp7odsg said:
Wet Dottle":kmp7odsg said:
Time to take out the Dremel tool and go "Frankenstien"
Now... There's a thought! :D

Young briar fan":yoqsgk41 said:
Don't feel bad. I'm laughing now I asked my wife if she'd bring me my Peterson bulldog. She asked if I'd drive three hours one way to bring her a different purse. I told her a purse is a purse!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: