Check your Six.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrumsAndBeer":0bgzis19 said:
I am like a human softserve machine.
This is the worst thing I've ever read.
Or the best...I can't decide.

Click the link in the second post. It's the same thing, only earlier. :lol:

Hey Y'all.....go getcha colonoscopy. Already had mine.

LIPIPE":q8ngby19 said:
I had mine in Jan 2009 and was told I was good for the max wait (7 years) -- ain't going back 'til then!

DrumsAndBeer":6ofsjbbr said:
I recommend Metamucil. I am like a human softserve machine.
And for the most disgusting post of the year, the prize goes to.....

LIPIPE":de1xfwbv said:
Same, had mine in 2009.

In all seriousness, and my crude joke aside, 3 years ago I was ill and had several problems that ultimately lead to a colonoscopy for me at age 37. Colon Cancer runs in my family and two of my relatives have caught it early enough including my dad who recently had several pre cancerous polyps removed during his last procedure. My results were the same as his, polyps removed, with a diagnosis of "See you again in 5 years." I cannot tell you how relieved I was.

Anyway, for anyone on the fence about this or for those of you just putting it off, the prep is far worse than the procedure and the prep really isn't even that bad. If you have any issues whatsoever, even if you are young, go get it done. It may save your life.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sHjlM5A1jME" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All bull sh... Err.. umm All kidding aside guys get checked... And that visit to the Greek Masseuse with the kick stand doesn't count as an exam.

DrumsAndBeer":2qeyny2n said:
LIPIPE":2qeyny2n said:
Same, had mine in 2009.

In all seriousness, and my crude joke aside, 3 years ago I was ill and had several problems that ultimately lead to a colonoscopy for me at age 37. Colon Cancer runs in my family and two of my relatives have caught it early enough including my dad who recently had several pre cancerous polyps removed during his last procedure. My results were the same as his, polyps removed, with a diagnosis of "See you again in 5 years." I cannot tell you how relieved I was.

Anyway, for anyone on the fence about this or for those of you just putting it off, the prep is far worse than the procedure and the prep really isn't even that bad. If you have any issues whatsoever, even if you are young, go get it done. It may save your life.
Similar situation - family history and polyps found. I am on the 3 year plan though....

This topic is a bit early in the year for me. I usually wait to discuss this kind of thing in "Proctober"

DrumsAndBeer":4vozou4k said:
I recommend Metamucil. I am like a human softserve machine.
One ones I hate are when you can squirt from 3 feet away, through a screen door, into a Ketchup bottle, and never touch the sides - all while achieving liftoff. :affraid:

Rob_In_MO":9adrkf1k said:
One ones I hate are when you can squirt from 3 feet away, through a screen door, into a Ketchup bottle, and never touch the sides - all while achieving liftoff. :affraid:
Rob, you're going to really love "the prep" phase of the procedure. :affraid: