Chelsea blues...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Hey, the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is down right toxic, even by Abramovich standards. What happened to the party?

puros_bran":055pvz89 said:
I've been to busy to follow anything.
I hear ya!
I think L'Pool is still in the P'League, but I'm not really sure...
Might've been r'lagated by now...

Nope - the 'pool are still hanging about lower mid-table. Brendan Rodgers has brought some young talent into the side. LFC desperately need to buy a striker in January.

Chelsea are not very happy at present. The Fat Spanish Waiter has been installed as manager and so far Rafa Benitez has managed to achieve two mind numbingly defensive goalless draws........

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":wzqtqk1c said:
Nope - the 'pool are still hanging about lower mid-table. Brendan Rodgers has brought some young talent into the side. LFC desperately need to buy a striker in January.

Chelsea are not very happy at present. The Fat Spanish Waiter has been installed as manager and so far Rafa Benitez has managed to achieve two mind numbingly defensive goalless draws........
Thanks!
Agreed about the need for a striker...
I kind of like the fat Spanish waiter, though he never should have let Xabi leave Anfield.
It's been all downhill since...