chewing tobacco -- like it?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubba,

Thanks for the tip on Stoker's chew. Butternut sounded pretty good to me.

There are indeed many ways to enjoy our favorite weed. I think the only option I have yet to try is tobacco tea and that just sounds nasty. Not to mention that from what I have read on the subject you can actualy OD on nicotine with the tea depending on how strong you make it :pale:
Just right and you can take a little "trip" too much and your on a permanent vacation.
Think I might leave that option alone.

About 15 years ago there was a stoker tobacco plant about 20 miles from me in Dresden Tn. It was the best smelling place I had been. You could smell the place over a mile down the road if the wind was right. But they got bought out and have since moved on.

Oddball":ou8tsh2k said:
There are indeed many ways to enjoy our favorite weed. I think the only option I have yet to try is tobacco tea and that just sounds nasty. Not to mention that from what I have read on the subject you can actualy OD on nicotine with the tea depending on how strong you make it :pale:
Just right and you can take a little "trip" too much and your on a permanent vacation.
Think I might leave that option alone.
The tea sounds very interesting.............might have to give that a try!

When im back in the world of citys and people I will post the excerpt (sp) from that book on tobacco tea. I want to try it but I would hate to get Nic poisoning!

No chew for sale here in Finland, but I enjoy swedish snuff. Somewhat similar to dip I think never having tried dip. You take a pinch, shape it to a little ball , and stick it under your lip. An aquired taste for sure, but worth trying if you can find some. You can get it loose or in portions, portions are kind of like very small teabags. Blah. Paper has no place in coffee, tea or tobacco :)

Just google swedish snuff if you'd like to try some, many e-tailers ship internationally.

I chewed a little tobacco about 35 years ago but have long since ceased. I'll dip once in a great while, usually Copenhagen or Peach Skoal. Nasal snuff is my mainstay, I use it all day long. My favorites are McChrystal's Original and Genuine and F&T's High Dry Toast. I also use Rooster American snuff nasally sometimes, it's pretty potent.

Smokey