Children in the Oven.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Now you've gone and done it......

One of my most horrible childhood memories revolves around the tale of Hansel and Gretel. It's the part where the Witch roasted the children before consuming them.

Make no mistake, this left an emotional scar on me for many years.

:x 

Hey, maybe I'm entitled to restitution based on this lifelong emotional scar? Who should I sue? And I'll use the legal team of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe?

:face: 

Cheers,

RR

Witch Hazel. For sure, she's the one.

8ed208270ed9981b642c700bf2cacd57.gif

Oh my, yes..... A fresh organically grown child, sitting around playing video games and staying tender.........

Wake them in the early morning, and don't feed them, just makes cleaning them more difficult.

Dig a hole, line it with rocks, then burn a hickory wood fire down to coals, wrap them in palm leaves and pineapple, a little garlic, sweet basil and rubbed with brown sugar. The dark brown cane sugar is best.... Makes a nice caramel glaze....

Anyway, add more wood on top and then cover with more rocks. Cook for about 8 hours.

Meat falls off the bone.

Goes well with scalloped potatoes, or Lo Mein, and of course wild rice.

Water, for a beverage, ideally with an IPA as well.

Happy almost Halloween!!

:lol!:

Ozark Wizard":s5j7lzze said:
Oh my, yes..... A fresh organically grown child, sitting around playing video games and staying tender.........
:lol!:

Years ago, I came across a recipe that began, "Peel and cube one small cat." I think it was for some kind of fritters.

"I like children. If they're properly cooked.”
― W.C. Fields