Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a noisy grapevine near me not long ago. It said we should have a new target to obliterate by Friday.

My Cabana Girl mentioned I have some messages waiting for me at the front desk. She also said that they were forwarded from Squadron Headquarters.

So...I figure you guys are getting antsy. Right? It's great. I don't have to pay attention to the calendar any more. It's like a litter of puppies...whenever y'all get hungry you start yappin'. But in your collective cases it's that you're Jonesin' for that 'smell of napalm' in the morning.

It's deplorable! It's disgusting ! It's EXCELLENT! And it brings a warm and nostalgic tear to my eye.

Anyway, looks like MI6 has good Intel on this one, as usual. In fact, I think that in honor of their whispered observations to the Brit Bro...we'll do a link thing...

Link: the Brit Bro to his contacts in MI6.

Link: MI6 to Bond...James Bond.

Link: the latest and arguably greatest entry...Skyfall.

Link: the designation for January's mission...SKY DUMP!

So...stay tuned to this frequency for further details as they are released.

SKYDUMP Mission Sign-Up:​

So – it appears that Brit Intel has been flooded with rumors of our mission for January. And it actually looks like MI6 has had pretty good Intel on this one. In fact, I think that in honor of their whispered observations to our contact in the UK...we'll do a link thing...

Link: the Brit Bro to his contacts in MI6.
Link: MI6 to Bond...James Bond.
Link: the latest and arguably greatest entry...Skyfall.
Link: the designation for the Squadron’s January mission...SKY DUMP!

As per SOP, it’s time to sign in for the mission. Sign in (if you are an approved and standing member) on the January Mission Thread…by posting your intention to fly. Do NOT PM me with anything at this point! Once your sign-in is received AND when we have about half the typical roster filled (10 – 15 signed in) you will be sent Official Mission Orders including your bombing orders and address. Do not PM me that you have received your orders…I can tell this by checking my outgoing mailbox.

That’s about it. Well, except for the glee I have in awaiting the action later this month. The target for this month is a mouthy character that’s full of sass and represents one of the more deserving targets we’ve seen in a long, long time. It will be my great pleasure to have a hand in wiping the smirky grin off his lopsided face.

Bombing Date: Bombs to arrive Wednesday, January 30th.

Take Off (mailing) date: Monday, January 28th.