Quantcast

Christmas Pipe Special at Gray Fox

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Not sure if everyone sees the deals over at Gray Fox on pipes. A lot that is hard to pass up and more Tinsky's on the way. If you are a Kaywoodie fan, pipes for $34 including the shipping are hard to beat.

http://www.grayfoxonline.com/asp.html

ftrplt

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Carlos!! Do you have any idea how much money I now have to spend on Randy Wiley pipes!!!!!?????? Or on Mark Tinsky pipes??? I hear that old familiar Christmas song now..." I'll be broke for Christmas!" FTRPLT

Mikem

Reaction score
Thanks Carlos, There are some really nice Tinsky's and Wiley pipes. I liked the Crosby's but they were just a little too short for my big mittens.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Carlos":35wn4reb said:
Not sure if everyone sees the deals over at Gray Fox on pipes. A lot that is hard to pass up and more Tinsky's on the way. If you are a Kaywoodie fan, pipes for $34 including the shipping are hard to beat.

Carlos,

You are absolutely right! unbelievable deals at Gray Fox. Especially on the Tinsky's. I order the Coral Bent Apple Tinsky Saturday. I have also purchased two Kaywoodies, one of them being the Gray Fox POY. I am going to try to cool it for a while but at those prices I just couldn't pass them up.

Mark

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Justpipes":nonk4cpz said:
Carlos":nonk4cpz said:

Carlos,

You are absolutely right! unbelievable deals at Gray Fox. Especially on the Tinsky's. I order the Coral Bent Apple Tinsky Saturday. I have also purchased two Kaywoodies, one of them being the Gray Fox POY. I am going to try to cool it for a while but at those prices I just couldn't pass them up.

Mark

He's got a bunch more Tinsky's on the way, if not already on the site. What some of the threads for information. My POY Kaywoodie is a fine smoker.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Carlos":g9rgjc7l said:
He's got a bunch more Tinky's on the way, if not already on the site. What some of the threads for information. My POY Kaywoodie is a fine smoker.
Carlos,

Mike and Pat put up a bunch of Tinsky's over the weekend. From what I understand some of them didn't even make it onto the site. Thats why I went ahead an grabbed the larger bent apple.

I smoked my Kaywoodie POY for the first time today and it smoked like a dream right out of the gate! An unbelievably high quality pipe for that money.

I am going to meet Alfredo over at the Pipe & Pint this week so I am holding off from buying anymore to see what Larry has in his shop. I haven't been over there in a long time. He might have a nice Talbert in the case.....he, he, he.

slartie

Reaction score
Tempting, but I just spent all my hard earned money on a new guitar - but hey, there's another bangup sale just around the corner. There always is :)

Justpipes

Reaction score
slartie":q832dikc said:
Tempting, but I just spent all my hard earned money on a new guitar - but hey, there's another bangup sale just around the corner. There always is :)
A guitar is a fine investment Slartie! Everytime I buy nice guitar though, my son takes it over. I gave him a Tocoma DR38 and bought a Martin........guess who has the Martin now!

Justpipes

Reaction score
alfredo_buscatti":mr6jexmf said:
Justpipes, that must be an unbelievable son you have, you letting a Martin get into his grasp!
Mike, he really is a good kid. Besides he can play a lot better than I can!