chucks racks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chksbak

Reaction score
well it is with a heavy heart i type this out, many years ago i started chucks racks because i needed a rack and had a few wood working tools, so i made a few racks then a few more, then i started making some and selling them, then a web site and pipe shows, and for many years working with wood is how i spent all my free time and i enjoyed every minute of it, the rack business as been good to me, i have bought some very nice pipe for my self and a little extra income into the home,

but ever since my table saw accident last year it seems i have lost my love of wood working, i gain no joy in it now, i have to drag my self out to the shop each time. so i can see no reason to continue on with it, i will be closing down the web site and ending chucks racks for good,

i am in the middle of a few custom orders i will finish and a few things i was working on to finish and that will be it, i will sell off what tools i have collected over the years, and also sell off the current inventory of racks i have,

I will not be done creating things though, my plans are to reinvest the money from selling the inventory and tools in a nice metal lathe and start making tampers some time in the future, i will soon attend a local Vo-tech school for lathe working and start from there.

i would like to thank all my customers from over the years and all those who incouraged me with the rack making thing. thank you all

i can not up date my site any more they switch software and i can not figure out how to use it, but if you see something you like on my site please ignore the prices on it and pm me a offer i will be looking to move the inventory out quickly and smoothly.

again thank you all for the suport over the years

chuck

I hate to hear that Chuck...

I also hate not having you around a bit more.

I'm glad I'm lucky enough to own one of your racks and look forward to owning a tamper in the future! :cheers:

Say it ain't so! :cry: :cry: . I have two of your great racks, i rember the pkg. the big one came in! :D :D , You have been a good friend over the years, I wish you well and Bon Chance! :( :tongue: Ken
Pacem, Pacem my Friend! :tongue: