cigar fling

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
I am at the moment going through a cigar fling. I have always loved a good cigar but recently I have found myself smoking cigars over my Pipes.

My go to cigars have been drew estate undercrown robust.

Can't get enough

Well I haven't gone that far but I've been enjoying quite a few more cigars than I used to, mainly outside with the good weather.

smg913":b8u1lxzw said:
I am at the moment going through a cigar fling. I have always loved a good cigar but recently I have found myself smoking cigars over my Pipes.

My go to cigars have been drew estate undercrown robust.

Can't get enough
give the DE Nica Rustica a try already had 2 so far today in honor of no tobacco day.

Warmer weather draws me toward cigars, all the way up to the point where I can't even smoke a pipe at all, due to oppressive heat and humidity during a few weeks here in the northeast U.S. I rarely smoke cigars in cooler or cold weather, preferring the pipe by a long shot. Seems a bit strange, but that's how I roll.

I'm with you on that one Burley. Here in Korea the weather changes from cold and dry (perfect pipe weather) to hot and humid (perfect cigar weather). Nowadays the trees are growing really lush and any day the monsoons are going to kick in. The last few days I have been enjoying some Curivaris while sitting outside watching the rainfall. Perfect combo.