Cleveland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

WTF's UP with those guys ?

They snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Finally got to watch them play this afternoon. Yikes ! They play well enough to won, & have some really good players too . . .

:cat: :face: :study:

Following days of criticism, the Browns have decided to cancel a promotion to hand out white flags to fans before Sunday’s game against the rival Pittsburgh Steelers. Because white flags symbolize surrender, the giveaway seemed to imply the Browns were giving up against the Steelers, who have won 16 of the past 17 games between the AFC North foes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/no-surrender-cleveland-browns-cancel-promotional-giveaway-of-white-flags-against-steelers/2012/11/24/44332eb6-3684-11e2-92f0-496af208bf23_story.html

Halftime : your "poor" Browns are looking good out there ! I'm impressed. 8)

Even had a few masochistic, schadenfreude moments of underdogpound joy -- if we're gonna keep having "Steelers beating Steelers" (a stock phrase by now on this end), I'm glad it's Cleveland cashing in on it. Good for us when we deserve it & good for Cleveland !

I'm NOT into backing into 3-point squeaker victories over teams we should have put away by early in the third quarter. Let alone losing to them :evil:

Now let's see how it plays out from here 8)

This season's already shot for Pittsburgh anyhow . . .

We deserved it.

You guys deserved it.

("Deserve" looms large in Yakspace).

You did it !!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Up until the very end, I was convinced that we'd find another way to blow a win in the last two minutes in spectacular fashion.