Close up of the wooden racks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle Weiss":mjp8p6r4 said:
Nice weird-ass monkey lamp, too. Creepy. 8)
Trifle not with the monkey lamp, lest you trifle with it's wrath...!

Just kidding. I think it's a nice set up, and not terribly different from my own, which inhabits the top of a dresser.
No monkey lamps on mine though.

Harlock999":pt48n56d said:
Kyle Weiss":pt48n56d said:
Nice weird-ass monkey lamp, too. Creepy. 8)
Trifle not with the monkey lamp, lest you trifle with it's wrath...!

Just kidding. I think it's a nice set up, and not terribly different from my own, which inhabits the top of a dresser.
No monkey lamps on mine though.
It's something out of Michael Crighton's Congo!!

Beware the wisdom of the ancients!

If you think my Monkey Lamp is wierd, wait until you see my pen holder!!! The monkey actually holds a candle under the lamp shade....As with many man caves, that is where everything that I consider cool, and stuff my wife dosn't allow in the house (which is usually one in the same), ends up.

Well, that's quite a classic pen holder,,,kinda fits right in with the coon penis bones,,, :affraid:

continuing with the oddities what is up with you avatar mark, you've had it for awhile and i haven't seen anybody say anything........ so wtf lol

i.keenum":xjhlvnhg said:
continuing with the oddities what is up with you avatar mark, you've had it for awhile and i haven't seen anybody say anything........ so wtf lol
ODD ?,,,what's odd about it ?,,,Haven't you ever seen anyone play a Wagner Tuba?,,,Bunch of Peasants !!!

Yeah, I've had several comments via PM messages,,,it's the weirdest image I've seen in a long time,,,you can call it creepy, sick, disgusting, odd, perplexing, perverted, humorous, weird, a work of art, or outrageous,,,but you can't call it boring,, :affraid:

ya still trying to figure where that mouth piece might be located; somewhere between Taintland and Anusville

Can't help but laugh out load no matter how much i look at it, looks like he is straining a bit too hard to be naked with a large metal object :affraid: ................. ah i got it that is how they used to do sonic colonoscopy