coffee snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
I am getting ready to place another order. Any recommendations on a coffee flavored snuff?

I am not looking for anything too sweet, but hopefully something that has a real honest to goodness coffee aroma with a scent that lasts a little while. :drunken:

everyone at snuffhouse raves about Abraxas Cafe 11, the SG Black Coffee comes in a close second I think. Got them both in my cart for next time ;-)

I ordered Cafe 11 and am waiting on it to arrive. I have WoS Coffee Cream and it doesn't really have the strong coffee smell I was hoping for, more a really light smell to it. I'll let you know how the Abraxas one is if it arrives soon enough, I keep forgetting about SG though darn it all.

Thanks.

I was eyeing the WoS coffee cream, I'll wait to purchase a coffee flavor next time around, but the Abraxas sounds promising. After Apricot I am weary of flavored Sammy G snuffs. :no:

Viking Dark is in stock at Mr. Snuff, so there are more pressing needs to take care of first. :p

abraxas cafe 11 and WoS cofee cream are good, but it isn't like coffee in your nose. they both are great with coffee, and have a coffee flavor in the same sense as coffee ice cream if you catch my drift. not cloying sugar sweet, but coffeeish. also the premium fin from abraxas is coffee liqour, it's kind of like sniffing a white russian (Caucasian)

somedumbjerk":227yqkio said:
abraxas cafe 11 and WoS cofee cream are good, but it isn't like coffee in your nose. they both are great with coffee, and have a coffee flavor in the same sense as coffee ice cream if you catch my drift. not cloying sugar sweet, but coffeeish. also the premium fin from abraxas is coffee liqour, it's kind of like sniffing a white russian (Caucasian)
Thanks. Of the 3 which do you think have the longest lasting scent?

DrumsAndBeer":8ghze4h2 said:
somedumbjerk":8ghze4h2 said:
Thanks. Of the 3 which do you think have the longest lasting scent?
the two abraxas are pretty long. i'll go try the premium again and see whats up.

just pinched the Premium. i usually scoop it with my czech tool or my knife and put it on my hand or take it directly from the tool. the pinch worked really well. it's definitely more choclate than i remember. only a little burn, stays in the nose fine. i've stored it in a smash box in a drawer for a while, so it's not as fresh. i really need to pick up some of those boston bottles. after this i'll go for the cafe 11 and let you know how it turns out.

somedumbjerk":4ssp81c1 said:
After this i'll go for the cafe 11 and let you know how it turns out.
Dude, this is like real-time snuff tech support. :lol: Thanks!

GH Tia Maria. Their Kendal Brown minus the cedar and sandalwood and plus coffee liqueur. They've been out of SG Black Coffee, but Tia Maria will make you forget all about it anyway.

sisyphus":ogfxif7c said:
GH Tia Maria. Their Kendal Brown minus the cedar and sandalwood and plus coffee liqueur. They've been out of SG Black Coffee, but Tia Maria will make you forget all about it anyway.
thats in my cart for next time. cafe 11 is really nice, bit of back of the throat irratation but the flavor lasts a good while. about to try it again. :D you know, for research sake

Interesting how people's senses / tastes differ.

To me the Abraxas Cafe 11 is very much coffee in your nose and is outstanding. I can't recollect which variety of roasted coffee bean it reminds me of but it is one of the lighter varieties. At the back of my mind I am thinking Blue Mountain but it has been some time since I have sniffed that aroma.

My only other coffee snuff is the Covent Cafe Royale which is supposed to be the same recipe as the fabled G Smith Cafe Royal but I never tried the original so I can't compare them. It is a very good snuff in its own right but with a much darker aroma that does not particularly remind me of coffee.

chris":g4nqid0q said:
Interesting how people's senses / tastes differ.

To me the Abraxas Cafe 11 is very much coffee in your nose and is outstanding. I can't recollect which variety of roasted coffee bean it reminds me of but it is one of the lighter varieties. At the back of my mind I am thinking Blue Mountain but it has been some time since I have sniffed that aroma.

My only other coffee snuff is the Covent Cafe Royale which is supposed to be the same recipe as the fabled G Smith Cafe Royal but I never tried the original so I can't compare them. It is a very good snuff in its own right but with a much darker aroma that does not particularly remind me of coffee.
to be fair, my abraxas snuff has had a few months of sitting in a plastic smash box, so i think the scent/flavor may have changed a bit. i'll probably pick up the covent when i get a chance. damn job change left me out of PAD/TAD/SAD funds for a while. i want to try the none spicy abraxas snuffs fresh, so i'll probably grab those again, too.

Appreciate all the recommendations. One thing I love about BoB is the diversity of knowledge here. You ask and you shall receive. Honestly based on my limited experience I would have gone straight for the WoS Coffee Cream and missed out on all these other choices. Cafe 11 & Cafe Royal, I might have put two and two together with the names, but I would have never looked at GH Tia Maria. :p

Thanks again. :D