College Grad in NYC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arpsito

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am a recent college grad who just moved to NYC for work. In the spring of my senior year I decided to learn more about and start pipe smoking. About 3 months ago I bought my first pipe, found a tobacco I liked and watched alot of youtube videos and read a ton of articles on this very site.
I'm in the debt of a bunch of the people who comment and post here for their helpful posts and articles.
Thanks for being so welcoming, and i expect to comment and question here as much as I can since i still have so much more to learn!

hello again, and thanks,
arpsito

Welcome Arpsito. Since you're living in NYC you should try and get to one of the NYPC's meetings. Too far from where I live and work but if I was closer I'd attend.

Welcome to BoB Arpsito. New York! It ain't Dodge City. I hear there's some purdy tall buildings there. We have one in Kansas too. :|

Hey, welcome, Arpsito! Congrat's on graduation and your new life in NYC, great choice! You will find a wealth of knowledge and very fine and fantastic folks here on the BOB.

It has already been suggested that you join us at a meeting of the NY Pipe Club, so as the new club president, allow me to extend an invitation to you! We meet on the second Tues. of every month at Florio's Grill and Cigar Bar in Little Italy. You can find out all the info you will need right here: www.newyorkpipeclub.com.

Feel free to join us anytime! Our next meeting is on Aug. 10th.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Lou

Rugbysh9":zhyn8bhs said:
Welcome Arpsito. Since you're living in NYC you should try and get to one of the NYPC's meetings. Too far from where I live and work but if I was closer I'd attend.
So when are we starting up our own club?????? :D

DoverPipes":zjrf2iyn said:
Rugbysh9":zjrf2iyn said:
So when are we starting up our own club?????? :D
Dude, we already started one...where have you been???? :p