Colonel Eazy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicioli

Reaction score
Hi to all members.Just came across a pipe called Colonel Eazy.It says also Special and London Made.
Any information on this brand?
Thanks, Regards, Nicioli

No. Sorry. I have never heard of it.

Everything about the presentation of this pipe by the seller makes me suspicious. My guess is that it is absolutely horrible.

George Kaplan":mhsee16i said:
TheSmokeamater":mhsee16i said:
Everything about the presentation of this pipe by the seller makes me suspicious.
Did I miss a link somewhere?
Nope, I see no link either George. The "EAZY" has to be the actual name of the Colonel or something because if it is an improper variation of the word easy, that there would be enough for me to steer clear lol.

Here is yer link.

Not very helpful. Pipepedia doesn't mention Colonel Eazy under British made pipes. There is no entry at pipephil.eu.

If it looked good, you bought it, and it smokes well, enjoy it for what it is!

George Kaplan":3n0855ja said:
TheSmokeamater":3n0855ja said:
Everything about the presentation of this pipe by the seller makes me suspicious.
Did I miss a link somewhere?
No. Just copy/paste "Colonel Eazy" into Google and only one link having to do with the pipe comes up for e-bay.

If it's made of pear burl it might just be a pretty good smoker at a low price. For the price...give it a shot.
If nothing else you'll have a display piece for you collection.