Communal thanksgiving thoughts/prayers for one of our own.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sobering to read that Carlos. Many of us would have brushed it off and carried on with the inevitable results. You've made me think a bit with your experience.

The important thing is that you got yourself to a hospital and were treated in time. Scary stuff to be sure.

Heed the Doc's advice on the recovery period. All guys seem to think they are indestructible until something like this comes along.

Very glad to know you're in the land of the living and can now address the recovery. Take it slow and easy. You need to be with us for a long time yet.

:D 

Cheers,

RR

Super glad to hear you're home Carlos. Best wishes and prayers from me for a speedy recovery.

Carlos,
Glad to hear you are on the mend from your cardiac episode. I had a similar thing a few years ago and like you, I did not 'brush it off' but got myself to the ER and things came out much better. Your words of experience and wisdom concerning this are very welcomed and I hope others here listen. Take your time and get better bro. :twisted: :twisted:

Carlos, we hope you get well soon, and things get back to normal ASAP!

Man, I'm so glad you got medical attention quickly.

Wishing you much healing energy and love.

Matt

Happy to hear your home! It wakes one up to think of their mortality, for me it was a psycho thyroid several years ago. Take care of yourself Carlos.