Comoy's CASK #7

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dottie Warden

Reaction score
Although I don't consider myself a straight Virginia fan (not a true straight Va but the Burley is near undetectable), I found this product to be of decent qualty. The tin note is growing on me and I seem to want to smoke bowl after bowl; I find it hard to put down. Maybe the novelty will wear off soon, but for now I'm rather pleased I decided to give it a try.

What I find unusual is that there is little opinion available on this blend. I personally don't consider it anything remarkable, but it is a decent, straight forward tobacco for any time of the day or night.

If you haven't tried it, give it a go as it is quite good and very reasonably priced. If so, I'd love some feedback on this apparently little discussed blend.

Seems there isn't much review of any comoys tobaccos, personally I like cask no.1

The one I like out of all of 'em is Cask #4 which to my tastes  is some repackaged LNF in a small paint can  :twisted: :twisted: The other problem with these blends is that they are AVAILABLE so how can one like what you can get? If it's un-available we all know it MUST BE BETTER  :twisted: :twisted: 

I tried some Cask #7. It was good, but not spectacular. I did find that it was picky about smoke temps and draw speed. The cooler it was, the more flavor. But, it was very temperamental. I will revisit it once I get my packing and sipping down a bit more. I find that similar blends like Newminster Superior Round Slices and Luxury Bulls eye Flake are a bit more forgiving and have a bit more flavor. I will revisit this blend at a later date.