Condo Man Corner

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldWrinkly

Reaction score
Hey y'all, just thought I would share a pic of my condo "man corner".
Once this nasty snow goes away I can use it a little more!

OW

Looks like a dandy set up! Great place to hunker down and solve world problems! You have an eclectic variety of smoking vessels. I'd keep my eye on that gnome though. He looks just the sort to pinch some of you leaf when you're not looking.

Well done!

I like the pipe with the deer on it, but that can of Ronson butane has gotta go!

Dutch":i7ifjthn said:
I like the pipe with the deer on it, but that can of Ronson butane has gotta go!
I was just thinking about the last time I filled my Zippo pipe lighter with Ronson fuel. :affraid:

I really like this set up. The deer pipe also caught my eye. Is that a Lepeltier? How does it smoke?

DrumsAndBeer":bl17i6q3 said:
Dutch":bl17i6q3 said:
I was just thinking about the last time I filled my Zippo pipe lighter with Ronson fuel. :affraid:

I really like this set up. The deer pipe also caught my eye. Is that a Lepeltier? How does it smoke?
Yes, my daughter got this Lepeltier from an antique shop. It doesn't smoke too bad, although I probably need to clean it. It also has a nice round feel in your hand to hold...

juanmedusa":9i1gbig6 said:
Is that Homer up there?
That's gotta be Mr Simpson himself.

The pic is okay but it'd be better without those nasty pipes and that poison weed called tobacco.. Don't you boys know that by looking at pictures of tobacco you can cause irreparable damage to your children's health? Do you hate children that much, Monster ?

puros_bran":8mkihtyr said:
juanmedusa":8mkihtyr said:
Is that Homer up there?
That's gotta be Mr Simpson himself.

The pic is okay but it'd be better without those nasty pipes and that poison weed called tobacco.. Don't you boys know that by looking at pictures of tobacco you can cause irreparable damage to your children's health?  Do you hate children that much, Monster ?
Homer himself!

0ldManJenkins":oy1imv04 said:
nice setup.  

What is the white 'device' that is holding the 4 pipes on the left?  
Thanks...The white thing holding the 4 pipes on the left is just a heavy cardboard "L" bracket from work, that I drilled out. It seems to work pretty well...

OW