Condor?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
I was going to make a Mr. Snuff order and I noticed that they sell Condor, a bit pricey but I have always wanted to try it.

So, Condor Long Cut vs. the Ready Rubbed. Besides the cut, is there a difference between the two?

Which would you recommend?

After smoking both, I totally agree with Todd, I too enjoy the Flake more!! Now give it a try and sit back and enjoy. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

And as luck would have it, they sell a 25g pouch of the long cut for half the price. Makes the potential of not finding it to my liking a little less of a risk.

Think I'll give it a shot.

Thanks gents.

I also prefer the flake, but the rubbed out version high-lights the casing a bit more

Another vote for the flake.  A neat thing you can do with the flake is to take a pair of scissors to it, and turn it into cube cut. A few small cubes of Condor make a tasty addition to a bowl of other tobacco, especially a Latakia blend.

DrumsAndBeer":niqamqja said:
And as luck would have it, they sell a 25g pouch of the long cut for half the price. Makes the potential of not finding it to my liking a little less of a risk.

Think I'll give it a shot.

Thanks gents.
A word of warning: This is a fabulous tobacco but it will ghost a pipe FOR EVER !! It even does that to a cob.

SpeedyPete":5iqxmfyl said:
A word of warning:  This is a fabulous tobacco but it will ghost a pipe FOR EVER !!  It even does that to a cob.
Duly noted. I do have a few special cobs and one briar pipe dedicated to such blends, specifically a few of my favorite scented Gawith baccys. ;)