Confession.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Singed

DON'T PANIC!
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Brothers, I do not know if this is considered a sin here but...I bought a Hookah at Christmas.

I do not smoke anything "illicit" in it. I use herbal smoking products, no nicotine or tobacco. I'm not looking to discuss legalities or ethics of cannabis or opiod consumption.

I bought it on a lark. Winnipeg is currently debating the closure of Hookah lounges and I wanted to see what some of the fuss is about.

It's a different smoke, of course, and it feels more like a toy than anything else.

I had to tell someone, mea culpa.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do not smoke anything "illicit" in it.
I'm not sure if it's here or another forum where the popular saying is "smoke what you like and like what you smoke". I remember the "Lost in Space" episode where the visitor was stuffing various plants in his pipe looking for a tobacco substitute. Enjoy the new hookah and I forget the name of the prepared tobacco,

When working in the Middle East, my group and I frequently partook of a good hookah session after dinner. I particularly enjoyed the "pineapple" flavored tobacco. FWIW, FTRPLT

It's nice to know my hookah experiment isn't going to make me a pariah. Carry on Bobs. ;) (y)

My first Shisha was low quality and peach. I've since changed brands with good results. I may yet try fruit flavours in another brand, I do have a history of rushing to judgement. I have yet to try tobacco shisha, it is expensive and difficult to find here.

When working in the Middle East, my group and I frequently partook of a good hookah session after dinner. I particularly enjoyed the "pineapple" flavored tobacco. FWIW, FTRPLT
Last trip we had pineapple flavor out of an actual pineapple it was interesting