Confusion

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koogs

Reaction score
Am I losing my mind or did the Trading Post category disappear off the main page? I always loved to check in to see what people were swapping and such as I was waiting for me to pass the 30/30 rule. Let me know if I'm the only one this happened to or that others noticed this too.

-Zach

Nope, admins/mods were messin' around with the Trading Post, it will only be a visible option once a member passes the 30/30 rule, which for you will happen very soon. :) It's there, though, not to worry. 8)

Thanks for clearing that up Kyle. I was quite confused. Now I can be calm again haha.

Better get two more posts in, two more days. :twisted: (I'm an enabler.)

He most certainly is..

Probably a good idea hiding it until folks have met the 30/30 requirement, seems that would save a lot of frustration

TommyGun76":vp8z7w33 said:
I was wondering the same thing I guess I should post more and stop just lurking
Haha. Shouldn't we all. And by we I mean noobies such as myself. Although I have found I can learn so much just by lurking around and reading different posts. I am thrilled with how wonderful this forum really is.