Congratulations GKCPC contest winners!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boulder&Briar

Reaction score
Big big congratulations too Adam Davidson, Premal Chheda, Maigurs Knets, Matt Brannon, Micah Cryder, David Huber, and Jerry Crawford. I can't wait to see some pictures of this set as well as all of the entries.

Thanks! When I found out I just about quit my job with excitement... but not quite. ;)

I've gotta say how honored I am to be included in this set. It was totally unexpected.

I also wanna say congrats to everyone who entered. Even if their pipe didn't make it into the set this year, their dedication and love of pipe making is exciting and admirable. Keep up the good work everyone!

And remember, every pipe entered will get pictured in P&T in the fall. :)

A big congratulations David :cheers: :cheers: Can you give us a picture of your winning pipe?

Congrats!!! brother I am very happy for you keep making them pipes.
Best Regards
Richard

Hey Leader
Strike up the band!

(Only thing I ever won was the draft lottery.)

Let the drums roll out
Let the trumpet call
While the people shout "Strike up the band"

Hear the cymbals ring
Callin' one and all
To the martial swing, strike up the band

There is work to be done, to be done
Let's have fun, fun, fun
You son of a gun of a gun, take your stand

Form a line, oh, oh
Come on, let's go
Hey, leader, strike up the band!

monbla256":lr2gym96 said:
A big congratulations David :cheers::cheers:Can you give us a picture of your winning pipe?
I'd love to! I've contacted the guys running the contest to see if it's now ok to post photos publicly. As soon as I get the "OK" I'll post photos in a new thread. :)

JKenP":6by4ajvz said:
(Only thing I ever won was the draft lottery.)
Can't say you never won anything! ;)

Thanks for your service and for tune. :)

woo hoo yeti and huber representing, good job fellas

rev

Congrats to all the winners. If the pipes selected have similarities to the previous years winners they will be spectacular. I saw the previous winning pipes that Quinton Wells had displayed in Chicago. 
:cheers::cheers:

Wow, congratulations on that accomplishment.  I'll look forward to seeing those pictures.

I believe I speak for everyone who was selected when I say, "Thanks, guys!"

I received a reply from GKCPC. Their agreement with P&T is no public images before the article is published in the fall. Sorry, guys, but it looks like the first photos you'll see of any of the contest winners' pipes will be in P&T. Just make sure to pick up a copy if you're not a subscriber. I am a subscriber and I'm sure I'll be picking up a few extras for friends and family!