Cool, but ultimately meaningless...still thought I'd share.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepbass9

Reaction score
I was cruising the Boswell gallery for shits & giggles tonight, only to notice that both the churchwardens I bought were on display. Figuring the number of Boswell's sold and that I bought both a few years back, it was pretty cool to see them both up there.

Mine are #6 and #29. I still think they're two of the best shapes in the gallery, although I'm equally partial to the poker (#30) and the LOTR type shapes of #31, #32 etc....doesn't seem like he makes these styles anymore, which is a shame. I think I like it best of all. The rest, eh, not really my style.

http://www.boswellpipes.com/churchwardengallery.html

Damn...guess I should have looked longer before posting...#26 on the classics is mine, too....crazy.

deep - you must be a piper of good taste for JM to use your pipes in the Gallery.

hp
les

lestrout":2uyjhhrs said:
deep - you must be a piper of good taste for JM to use your pipes in the Gallery.

hp
les
You are much too kind to make such a statement about my tastes, though I'd be fool to argue with you :joker: :joker:.

I was lucky enough to be able to call on them, so it's all really just happenstance. I do think the wardens are very nice examples of his work, though I had one up for sale awhile back, due to it's larger bowl size. But I yanked it and kept it.