Cool new job...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.. Its been a week.
No ones won.. I ruined it for a few guys by telling them.

The tin bet is off.. And feel free to guess some more if you've already..
Leta see the slueths...

Two clues.

The general field has been mentioned, but in too specific a branch.. On the right side of the tree.. But way off the limb..

(Google/bing/yahoo/ etc is cheating)
Roses, Blackeyed Susan, Carnation.

puros_bran":cwathkoi said:
Ok.. Its been a week.
No ones won.. I ruined it for a few guys by telling them.

The tin bet is off.. And feel free to guess some more if you've already..
Leta see the slueths...

Two clues.

The general field has been mentioned, but in too specific a branch.. On the right side of the tree.. But way off the limb..

(Google/bing/yahoo/ etc is cheating)
Roses, Blackeyed Susan, Carnation.
wait a second...... horse racing?
are you hauling something for that?

I'll bet he's getting tricky on us. As in he's still pulling tanks... just a different kind. :twisted:

Come on dude! We want to know. :lol:

I'm still thinking about how you put "sports" in quotes - that could mean a lot of things.

(I have a dirty mind. LOL)

MartinH":k0n5vrhk said:

I'm still thinking about how you put "sports" in quotes - that could mean a lot of things.

Hmmm, maybe hauling the Port-o-potties to and from the stadium?? That fits tanks and sports and trucks...
PB Dude.... DISH! :D

MisterE":s3dhncnr said:
MartinH":s3dhncnr said:

Hmmm, maybe hauling the Port-o-potties to and from the stadium?? That fits tanks and sports and trucks...
That would be a crap job not a dream job :lol:

Cuervo25_1":hdcwfew0 said:
MisterE":hdcwfew0 said:
MartinH":hdcwfew0 said:

That would be a crap job not a dream job :lol:
:lol!: :lol!:

I'm going to be pulling grade stakes level horses.. Woot..

I got the job for sure but I don't start for a couple more weeks..

There's about 200 driving positions in the entire industry and they only come up (usually) when someone dies or retires..

I don't think I'll be advertising where I'm at or posting truck pics though.. Big diff between advertising where your at and what you look like/drive when you have 100k worth of plastic resin and when you have 100m worth of horse.

I'll bet there is a lot less horse shit to deal with on a resin haul. Are you sure you know when you have your cake and are eating same?

Cool! Don't spook the horsies by blowing your air horn at any pretty ladies.

That's cool. Have you ever read a Dick Francis novel? They all center around horse racing and are an excellent read.