Corn Cobb stuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PegLegEd

Reaction score
http://www.walkerbriarworks.com/html/tuxedo.html

Somebody put the above link in somewhere on this forum (I never can find things sometimes)

Anyway I decided to get one of these, I smokes great looks great feels grate, I like it.

Let me tell you something else you may not know. These people have replacement stems for MM corn cobb pipes. Well I have a couple cobbs that had the original stem in them. I could never get a pipe cleaner through them easily.

I order two replacement stems and wala now I got two Cobbs I love to smoke and don't have to fight to get a cleaner through. The fact you can get vulcanite or Lucite dosen't hurt.

[/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/14841029/68]

Now I ask You How cool is that?
Ed
If You don't have one of these get you one today!

I'm a big fan of the Walker retrofit cob stems. I have one lucite and one vulcanite, both attached to my favorite MMs.

This reminds me, I need a bent-style one too!

Come to think of it I think You are the man that posted that link to Walker the other day. Ya'll are all the time puttin stuff in here for me to follow and when I do I find stuff I want and like and NEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD bad..
Ed

Is that corncob freehand pictured sporting a dunhill stem :affraid: I DO see a white spot there! :shock:

Danish_Pipe_Guy":8php1rag said:
Is that corncob freehand pictured sporting a dunhill stem :affraid: I DO see a white spot there! :shock:
That would be awesome...

I think it's the Walker dot, a brass dot with a white concentric circle around it. Looks solid white in the flash.

Doc Manhattan":9w1fqka4 said:
Danish_Pipe_Guy":9w1fqka4 said:
That would be awesome...

I think it's the Walker dot, a brass dot with a white concentric circle around it. Looks solid white in the flash.
It is the Walker Dot. It smokes awesome. Cleaner test Ok.
Ed

Hey ED!
those are really cool....... the only ones we get here are the' Missouri Meerschaums'. by the time they land here they cost round $18 to $20........ they are real small. I have a couple but the quality is not that great...... agreed on the pipe cleaner issue! :affraid:

They put out a great product. His new products look amazing too. While I'm not jonesing to get a p-lip forever stem I really like the Dress Cob as well as the nosewarmer stem.

I was one of the first kids on the block to get one in rose.flawless workmenship.They are all for non filter however. even the ones for filter pipes.you have to go for whatever your pipe was originally.Iwas ok since I do both but some were upset when they found out thier filter pipe was no longer a filter.He does good work in all areas of pipe repair.