CORP show in Richmond

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cigar2you

Reaction score
Scottdmb, members of the Chesapeake Pipe Club, and myself will be heading to Richmond Friday night October 5th for the annual CORP show. The dinner will be Friday night with plenty of pipes and fellowship to the shared before the start of the show on Saturday. Wanted to see if any of the other brothers would be making the trip?

Man, if it was some other weekend I'd make the two-hour drive to attend. I'll be at a conference in Maryland that weekend.

Those that are going...have a great time!

Yes looking forward to it, booked my room weeks ago, I went last year had a grand time. been planning to return all year.

Just 7 days to go I can hardly wait. Better than Christmas to me. :bounce:

Wife and I are driving up Saturday and may stay the night. Maybe we should setup a time when the Brothers should meet each day so we can hookup in person.

I shall be there with a table full of new and estate pipes in all price ranges, something for everyone. Stop by and introduce yourself to Andy C. a.k.a. Docwatson. I'll be wearing the Boston Sherlock Holmes Pipe shirt. It's always a pleasure to meet the Brothers.

Looks like a great place Geoff. Also in the same area is the Tobacco Company Restaurant which has always been a favorite, with a super bar.

docwatson":mn01i65f said:
I shall be there with a table full of new and estate pipes in all price ranges, something for everyone. Stop by and introduce yourself to Andy C. a.k.a. Docwatson. I'll be wearing the Boston Sherlock Holmes Pipe shirt. It's always a pleasure to meet the Brothers.
always a pleasure to see you Doc. Do you know the date at Kaywoodie this year?

Cigar2you":51brgzhv said:
Do you know the date at Kaywoodie this year?
Sorry, no date has been selected yet for the annual Kaywoodie event that I know about. But I'm looking forward to that for sure. Hope to see you there as well.
Andy

I'll be there on Saturday. I can't wait to meet you Doc! (and any other Brothers)

Looking forward to the meeting Al. I shall be arriving tomorrow afternoon along with my friends from Florida.
Andy

We made it to show. Staying at the Holiday Inn at the airport. Pm for room number or if you want to meet up tomorrow.