Crack of Dawn, Pt. 2, Bella's Revenge

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
While the last installment of Twilight burns itself into my soul, I finished the last horn. This one, is not rusticated.

Nice work there Oz, wish I was as handy. That's a really bonza pipe right there. What wood did you use? I find plenty of whiskey helps expunge twilight shite from my brain.

Cheers

Tim

Very nice. You will have to give us a report on how she smokes. It seems that the position of the bowl is going to cause heavier charring on the top of the bowl. Do you find that this is an issue? I have a horn that seems to suffer that fate. Any hints on how to prevent that would be greatly appreciated.

d4klutz":o4phdedu said:
Very nice.  You will have to give us a report on how she smokes.  It seems that the position of the bowl is going to cause heavier charring on the top of the bowl.  Do you find that this is an issue?  I have a horn that seems to suffer that fate.
Yep, gotta keep your head held high with that Oliphant shape, or else just relax and lay down. :lol:

d4klutz":b4lc6xbd said:
Very nice.  You will have to give us a report on how she smokes.  It seems that the position of the bowl is going to cause heavier charring on the top of the bowl.  Do you find that this is an issue?  I have a horn that seems to suffer that fate.  Any hints on how to prevent that would be greatly appreciated.
You know, I was wondering the same thing.....

I patterned it after some pipes I saw on various sites for sale. They were very expensive. They also looked like you would have to laying on your back to smoke them. Still, I thought it would be fun to "match the hatch", as it were, and see what the fuss was about. I keep looking at it thinking, 'I need to add a short bent piece between the bowl and the stem just to curl it up some....'

I think I will for Schnitzels and giggles. It all threads together, so no big deal. Either that or it can go in the woodstove....... Wouldn't be the first time I used bowls or stems for kindling!