Cracked open the cased set

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Still fighting off this dang medical thing with some success just not enough.
Couple the lousy weekend weather and I was pretty much tied to my MM Twain.

Rain seems to have abated and breaks in the clouds look promising so I grabbed the smooth Lovat with Redwood accent from the cased set by Pipemaker Max Capps.

While I normally break in a new pipe with my 11 y/o stash of Esoterica Stonehaven I opted to go with the 10 y/o Mac Baren Roll Cake Spun Cut to keep it smokey.
banjo

36882487044_13119168c9_z_d.jpg

Beautiful grain and I'm a Lovat fan also, well most any pipe with a billiard shaped bowl.
Best part is seeing you enjoy your new pipe..... :cheers:
Be well

KEEP ON KEEPING IT SMOKEY!!!

My first love was the prince shape, then the Dublin, which is still running strong, but as of a couple years ago the Lovat became the new kid on the block that is right up there with the Dublin as my all time favorite. And yes, I DO love that beauty you're smoking there, Sir Banjo!

smoker13":5wrni0eh said:
My first love was the prince shape, then the Dublin, which is still running strong, but as of a couple years ago the Lovat became the new kid on the block that is right up there with the Dublin as my all time favorite.  And yes, I DO  love that beauty you're smoking there, Sir Banjo!

The Prince and Dublin reign king of my racks as well. You, Sir, are obviously a man of discerning taste.

Mr Banjo, a pleasure to meet you.

I’ve had the pleasure of spending some time here on the BoB today and could not help notice your OUTRAGEOUS pipe collection. Your a man dedicated to the fine Art of pipe smoking, it shows in the blends and pipes you smoke. You’ve earned it so why not enjoy to the fullest extent possible. Congratulations to you :king: