Craziest Snuff Flavor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
I've seen some weird snuff flavors--some that would put the wildest aromatic pipe tobacco to shame. Different strokes for different folks--I myself really enjoy the clove flavor of Dutch Windmill "Pompadour."

However, I really have to wonder, who on earth is buying this one: Toque Cheese & Bacon snuff!

There are some snuffs I find obnoxious because they are too highly mentholated
or overly perfumed.
Hedges,Red Bull,Chief Bull,Gold Mull......to name a few.Many of the old style German
Schmalzer blends clog my sinuses.All these peanut butter/chocolate concoctions are
just for kids. :x

Winslow :sunny:

The few Schmalzer snuffs I've tried, I liked quite a bit.

But the candy shoppe flavors are not for me either. Truth be told, even some of the mild fruit ones are too sweet for my tastes.

(I've found an American supplier for Hedges, and by gum I'm going to try it just for the adventure. My handkerchief will hate me, I don't doubt.)

Doc,If you like Hedges I have a coffee cup put out by the Hedges
company with the label enameled on it and you can have it for the postage!

Winslow :sunny:

You're a true gentleman, Winslow.... after I try the stuff I may well take you up on the offer. (I think Hedges will be too strong for me, but it's worth a try.)

I have toque peanut butter, vanilla, and chocolate. All pleasant just a little too fine and dry. I'd be willing to try the bacon flavored if it wasnt that I 'd have to order from England.

TO, the company in the link to Cheese & Bacon snuff (NicotineRush.com) are based out of Florida, so try it if you dare.

(I've dealt with the company several times, all positive. Incredibly large selection, fast service, and they guy keeps a blog to update customers on the arrival/availability of in-demand products... wish every tobacconist would do that. The only knock on 'em is the shipping is all flat rate Priority, which means you need a quite a large order in snuff terms to justify the cost.)

Doc Manhattan":tz1xu0ao said:
I've seen some weird snuff flavors--some that would put the wildest aromatic pipe tobacco to shame. Different strokes for different folks--I myself really enjoy the clove flavor of Dutch Windmill "Pompadour."

However, I really have to wonder, who on earth is buying this one: Toque Cheese & Bacon snuff!
Doc Toque Cheese & Bacon is actually a very well made snuff I bought it to see what the fuss was about that fellow snuffers where talking about and I'm glad I did. It is a very well made snuff with the smokiness of good smoked bacon and subtleties of smoked cheddar cheese which one might think wouldn't make for an enjoyable snuff but one would be very wrong. Personally it reminds me of going to Willie's Smoke House near my hometown and purchasing smoked cheese from them. Also the best place to buy Toque Snuff from is directly from Toque Snuff and choose one of their Special Offers.

outbackblackjack":fush72xf said:
NicotineRush.com stopped taking US order several weeks ago. They only do international orders since the Pact Act.
I'm fairly certain that I saw a post by the owner of NR saying if you don't advertise whats in the box the orders get through. I just filled a cart and it let me get all the way to the payment options with a US addy. I will try for real when my next check goes in.

Edit to add that i was incorrect. NR will still ship but they have to jump through hoops aplenty.

"State Tobacco Taxes/PACT
Posted by NicotineRush on October 4, 2010 under Miscellaneous

State Tobacco Taxes/PACT

In order to comply with new federal laws, we have had to make a number of changes at NicotineRush.

1. We are now required to collect and pay your states tobacco taxes. This can be substantial for some customers.
See the state tax rate chart below.

2. We now ship via UPS for all tobacco products. This has forced us to raise our flat rate s/h to $12.95. All tobacco packages must be signed for, upon arrival, by an adult at least 21 yrs. old.
Package contents will be labeled: NASAL SNUFF.

3. All packages will have the federal tax label on the outside of your package.

4. We must use ‘Age Verification’ to verify your age. If we cannot verify your age, you will be contacted for more information before we can process your order.

AGE VERIFICATION (US customers only)

There are a number of reasons why age verification may fail. It is important to make sure all your data is correct.

We need your EXACT billing address. The address on your cc statement. If different from where you reside, we need your home address as well.

If you have moved recently, your changes may have not yet been added to the government database that is used for age verification purposes. We will need your old address as well.

If all else fails, you will be required to email or fax a copy of your valid US drivers license.

UPS SHIPPING

UPS shipping rates are considerably higher than the post office. They also charge me an extra $4.00 per adult signature! Our flat rate s/h has risen to $12.95 to compensate for these additional charges."

http://nasalsnuffblog.com/

In the UK in the 70s and 80s Brut 33 was a popular aftershave,body spray etc,and for a short while someone produced a Brut 33 snuff which was exactly the same aroma.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate:

Personally I really enjoy toque cheese & bacon as it actually reminds me of smoked cheese more than anything it's strong on the smoke with cheese in the background. I personally don't enjoy the heavily perfumed snuffs like Jockey Club so I am sure I wouldn't have enjoyed brut 33 either :no:

I'm glad someone enjoyed cheese & bacon, I personally couldn't stand it. I took the recommendation and waited about a week and gave it another whirl....still disgusting. Toque Absinthe was quite nice though I must admit, much like sniffing black licorice.