crazy emoticons

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, All - I look forward to the hours of the company!

Welcome to the board Niles. I notice in your tobacco you say a gift from me old Dah. Is there some Irish in your background then? :scratch:

More a colloquialism, but nothing would shock me, i suppose! I know there's a little Elvis in me somewhere... :king:

I see you are in TN. I have a little Tennessean in me for sure, and combine that with my DAD'S love of pipes and Harleys and I'll bet we could all find something to talk about!

niles":d0413lkj said:
More a colloquialism, but nothing would shock me, i suppose! I know there's a little Elvis in me somewhere... :king:

I see you are in TN. I have a little Tennessean in me for sure, and combine that with my DAD'S love of pipes and Harleys and I'll bet we could all find something to talk about!
Your dad sounds like me. I have a retired police Electra Glide. Nothing suits me better than going for a nice long ride and stopping for a quiet pipe. Now that's what I call relaxing. :pipe:

Heh - he would most definitely appreciate that. He'll be retiring to Asheville in a couple years along with his extensive collection of antique English pipes and his Dyna!

Having broken my neck, literally, here in Saint Louis a couple years back put me off bikes for good...until maybe I find a place to live that isn't populated by complete fools with driver's licenses...Does such a place exist?

;)

hmmm...why doesn't my signature show up? Is it contingent on number of postings??

niles":9wqf38l9 said:
Heh - he would most definitely appreciate that. He'll be retiring to Asheville in a couple years along with his extensive collection of antique English pipes and his Dyna!

Having broken my neck, literally, here in Saint Louis a couple years back put me off bikes for good...until maybe I find a place to live that isn't populated by complete fools with driver's licenses...Does such a place exist?

;)
Not anywhere I know of :lol!:

niles":3odrfo0z said:
hmmm...why doesn't my signature show up? Is it contingent on number of postings??
Click on 'Profile' in the top bar. Then click on 'Preferences' from that screen. There will be an option that says 'Always attach my signature' or something like that. Change that option to 'Yes' and makes sure to save your changes to Prefs. From that point on, you'll have a sig.

Thanks, Doc!

Thanks, Kilteh! (airin'em out are yeh? remember to set that sporran front and center BEFORE the call to charge!)

LOL, I've discovered there can be such a thing as too much freedom :lol: